Did you know, a country that has a Muslim population most in the world?
I'm trying to find this data and Alhamdulillah find reliable data, the following I try to inform the 10 countries with the largest Muslim population in the world complete with its population except iran country because him not muslim, so him in islam region:
1. Indonesia: 182,570,000 peopleIndonesia is the largest a country that has a Muslim population most in the world. Although 88% of the population are Muslim, Indonesia is not an Islamic state. Muslims in Indonesia, also known as a moderate and tolerant nature. In the year 30 AH or 651 AD, only about 20 years later than the death of the Prophet Muhammad, Caliph Uthman ibn Affan RA send a delegation to China to introduce the Islamic State which has not been long standing.
In the course which took four years, the delegates turned out Uthman had stopped in the archipelago. A few years later, in the year 674 AD, the Umayyads had established a trading base on the west coast of Sumatra. This is the first introduction of the Indonesian population to Islam. Since the sailors and Muslim traders continued to arrive, century after century. They buy the crops of the country's green while preaching.
|masjid istiqlal jakarta|
2. Pakistan: 134,480,000 peoplePakistan is a country located in South Asia. With more than 150 million inhabitants, Pakistan's name is taken from the prefix area of Punjab, Afghan, Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan. While in Farsi Pak means sacred and meaningful Stan state that the founder of Pakistan expects the holy state in Islam. pakistan his country no 2 Muslim population most in the world
read too: blue screen solutian
|masjid king faisal islamabad|
3. India: 121 million peopleIslam is the second religion after Hinduism the second largest (80.5%). There are about 174 million Muslims, 16.4% of the population. Since its introduction to India, Islam has made a donation of religion, art, philosophy, culture, society and politics to history, heritage and life of India. india be to level 3 Muslim population most in the world
|taj mahal india|
4. Bangladesh: 114,080,000 peopleIslam is the largest religion of Bangladesh, the Muslim population of over 130 million and is almost 88% of the total population, according to 2001 census Islam came to the Bengal region since the 13th century, especially by the arrival of Arab traders, Persian conquest Saints and regions The famous one is the Islamic holy, Shah Jalal. bangladesh be to level 4 Muslim population most in the world
|masjid dhaka bangladesh|
5. Turkey: 65,510,000 people
The area comprising modern Turkey has a long tradition and rich Islamic background for the back to the days of the beginning of the Seljuk and Ottoman Empire. Turkish people in culture and history are Muslims. turkey be to level 5 Muslim population most in the world
|masjid istambul turki|
6. Iran: 62,430,000 peopleThe early history of Iran covering Iran and also neighboring countries that have similarities in culture and language. At that time, these countries are ruled by empires such as Media and Achaemenid. Is the last Sassanian Persian empire before the arrival of Islam. Then Persian joined the majority of early Islamic caliphate. (admin Kumpulankonsultasi.com comment: "Iranian Shiite majority adopts imamiyyah, according to the consensus of scholars that the Shia Imami is deviated away from Islam, claimed Islam but in fact the opposite. Shia is not islam = iran is not a Muslim country")
|mesjid karbala, syiah iran (not islam)|
7. Egypt: 58,630,000 people muslim populationIslam touching parts of Egypt in 628 AD. When the Prophet sent a letter to Governor Mukaukis -which was under Roman rule-invite to Islam. Prophet Muhammad shallahu alahi respectfully even married Egyptian girl, Maria. In 639 AD, when the Muslims under the leadership of Umar ibn Khattab, Amr bin Ash 3000 troops into Egypt and then amplified Zubayr ibn al-Awam troop strength of 4,000 people.
read too: aqeedah imam syafi'i
Mukaukis supported Coptic church sign a peace treaty. Since then, Egypt became the territory of the Islamic parties. In the reign of the Umayyad family, and later the Abbasids, Egypt became one of the provinces as before. Caliph Muiz build the Great Mosque of Al-Azhar (from "Al-Zahra ', a nickname Fatimah) which was completed on 17 Ramadan 359 AH, 970 AD. This then developed into the University of Al-Azhar now, which is also the oldest university in the world today.
8. Nigeria: 53,000,000 people muslim populationIslam practiced by 50% of the total population of Nigeria, The spread of Islam in Nigeria is divided into three periods, namely the period of the Trans-Saharan and North Africa, the Atlantic period and the period of independence. in addition to trade, the Muslim traders also introduced the main mission of Islam, namely to develop peace, justice and prosperity.
9. Algeria (Al-Jazair): 30,530,000 people muslim populationIslam was first brought to Algeria by the Umayyad dynasty after the invasion of Uqba ibn Nafi, in the protracted process of conquest and conversion which runs 670-711. However, as in the Middle East itself, they are trying to incorporate their new Islamic resistance against the foreign rule of the Caliphate - a niche that Khawarij and Shia "heresy" is filled with perfectly.
read too: cupping tibbun nabawi
10. Morocco: 28,780,000 people muslim populationModern Morocco in the 7th century AD is a region that is affected Arab Berbers. The Arabs who came to Morocco to bring customs, culture and Islamic teachings. Since then, the Berbers were many who embraced Islam. morocco country be to rank 10 a country that has a Muslim population most in the world